Friday, February 10, 2012

Off the Menu: Whip In - Namaste Ya'll!!

Today when exploring the menu for Whip In, a friend of mine made sure to tell me that they have gluten-free menu items. While I haven't tried it yet I wanted to share the good news with you all - with a slogan that combines two of my favorite things (yoga and Texas) what is there not to like? The location is at I35 and Oltorf and from what I hear it's basically a convenience store turned restaurant, market, etc. Let me know what you think if you give it a try, I know I'm going to make it a priority!

RICE BOWLS
served on a bed of spiced basmati rice
EVERYDAY YUMMYNESSES:
~the following rice bowl selection are vegan & gluten free~
$6-7 each:
~Zambian-style organic corn & pepper masala in spicy coconut curry
~Masoor dal with spinach
~Chana dal with seasonal squash
~Chana masala with organic garbanzos & organic carrots
~Organic black beans & peppers in spicy red curry
~Organic white beans with mushrooms & fenugreek in a creamy coconut curry

No comments:

Post a Comment